I received a variety of Idahoan Potatoes to review. There are so many different varieties to choose from Buttery Homestyle, fully loaded, Baby Red, Applewood Smoked Bacon,Roasted Garlic, and many others. When our box arrived filled with 20 packages of 5 varieties I couldn’t wait to try them. My mind was whirling with meals that I wanted to make. I could use them in Poorman’s Casserole, Pot Pies, Hot Dogs stuffed with mashed potatoes, and many more. They are perfect as a side dish as well.
The Idahoan Potatoes are fluffy, delicious and are ready in just a few minutes. They’re great for fast dinners when you’re on the go as well. Shhhhhh….don’t tell anyone but I love to eat the Idahoan Fully Loaded potatoes as a snack.
We always have Idahoan Potatoes on our shopping list and even more so in the fall and winter. They are the perfect comfort food! My family always loves Idahoan Potatoes and even our picky eaters just love them!
I chose to make a Mini Chicken Pot Pie with a stuffing crust and a Idahoan Buttery Homestyle mashed potatoes topping. They were so easy to make and so delicious! They’re perfect a snack or as a meal. My family loved them and they were gone before I knew it.
3 cups of Brownberry Sage & Onion Stuffing
2 Packages of Idahoan Homestyle Buttery Potatoes
3 Large Chicken Breasts
1 Package Of Favorite Frozen mixed Vegetables
2 Jar of Heinz Chicken Gravy
1 cup of Cheddar Cheese
* Bake Chicken Breasts at 350 degrees till fully cooked
* Make stuffing according to package and add 1/2 to 1 cup more water till it is completely softened but not mushy so add slowly
* Place Stuffing mix into your My Lil Pie Maker Set or use a muffin tin
* Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes and then let cool before removing or they will fall apart
* Make 2 packages of Idahoan Homestyle Buttery Potatoes as directed on package
* cut up your Chicken breasts into small pieces and place them into your stuffing crust, put in some of your mixed veggies and add 3-4 tablespoons of your gravy
* Top with your mashed potatoes
* Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes on a cookie sheet till they are hot
* Top with Cheddar cheese and place back in the oven till cheese melts about 5 minutes
This recipe will make 14 to 16 mini Chicken Pot Pies
One winner per household, email address, or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. Winners must have a U.S.-based address to receive their prize.
Disclaimer: I participated in this event on behalf of Wendy’s Blogger. for Idahoan Foods. I received Idahoan products to facilitate my review.