This is another one of my Go To recipes that is so easy but can have many varieties of changes to make it different each time. So your family will never get bored with this dish, and it’s easy to make so your going to love that you can get in and out of the kitchen.
I love that it offers a lot of flavor, Veggies that your family needs, and is a filling casserole. This is the perfect meal to make when for a get together as well, it will go quickly. I have made this dish for many years and even my picky eaters just love it.
2 lbs Ground Beef
2 Packages Frozen Mixed Veggies your favorite selection, I used Mixed Veggies or California Blend
2 Cans Of Cream Of Mushroom Soup
2 tsp Thyme
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
2 tsp ground sage
2 Cans (Cream of mushroom soup cans) Milk
1 Box of Corkscrew or Elbow noodles
* Brown Ground Beef and Drain
* Start Your noodles as directed on Box
* Place Ground Beef and Veggies into a 9 X 13 Pan
* Add Noodles to the pan with Veggies and ground beef
* Mix your Cream Of Mushroom Soup and Milk together in a bowl and pour over meat, noodles and veggies and mix
* Bake at 350 for 40 minutes till the veggies are fully cooked and dish if fully heated through