This is one of my favorite breakfast treats! I don’t make it that often as I usually do not have time to make it other then on weekends. This breakfast is sure to be a family pleaser. If you have company for the weekend, making a skillet breakfast, Cinnamon Rolls, fresh fruit, coffee and juice will have them totally impressed and enjoying their stay.
I usually make the Skillet with this easy Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Bake and fresh fruit. It makes a hearty meal and our guests always rave about the meal. There are of course other options that you can make with this dish as well.
6 to 8 Potatoes peeled and cut up
1/2 Green Pepper cut up and seeded
1/2 Onion cut up
Olive Oil Or Canola Oil
8 Pre-cooked Sausage Links
10 Pieces Pre-cooked Bacon
Cheddar Cheese for on top of skillet
* Wash, Peel and cut all vegetables
* In a large skillet or Pot add Enough Olive Oil or Canola Oil to fry Potatoes, Green Pepper and Onion to a golden brown
* Place the cut up Sausage links and Bacon into the skillet and heat them up with the Potato mixture
* Place the Potatoes onto plates and set aside for a few minutes
* Scramble up 8 Eggs be sure to add a little milk to the eggs so they are fluffy
* Place the eggs on top of potatoes, you can top with cheese as well if you would like to