Bowls are always so perfect to make and they look so perfect for everyday or for when your having guests. They are able to be simple with just fruit filled, Ice Cream, mousse, or so many other fillings, the sky is really the limit on what you fill them with.
We use our Bowl pans to make many different desserts from Angel Food Cake to Strawberry Shortcake and more. There are also so many breakfast dishes, dinners and party dishes that you can make with these great Cook’s Choice Bake A Bowl 6 Count Pan , Cook’s Choice 5in Bowl Maker 2 Bowl Maker or the Cook’s Choice Better Baker Loaf Bowl Maker pan. They will make meals, desserts, and dinner parties or other events amazing with your creative dishes.
Ingredients For Brownies:
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup butter, melted & divided (1/3 cup + 1/3 cup)
1/2 cup boiling water
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup Powder Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cup flour
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
* Grease your Bowl Pan compartments and pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
* Mix your Cocoa and your Baking Soda with a fork or spoon, and then add your boiling water and stir till your mixture is no longer lumpy, be sure to break any lumps but don’t over work your batter
* Add in 1/3 cup of your melted butter to the mixture and combine it well
* Your now ready to add your egg, vanilla, salt and remaining butter. Just stir till they are worked into the batter
* Now your ready to add your flour and incorporate it into the batter again making sure that there are no lumps
* Pour in your chocolate chips and work them into the batter. You will only want to stir it briefly as you don’t want to over work the batter and have stiff batter
* Pour your batter into your bowl pan, you will only want it just above the middle circle in the pan, they raise up while baking so you don’t want it to over flow out of the pan.
* Bake your Brownies for 25 to 30 minutes and then insert a toothpick to see if it comes out clean. If not wait another 5 minutes and check it again. You do not want to over bake the brownies or they won’t be able to be used. So set your timer each time so that you do not forget to check on them and over bake them.
Chocolate Mousse Recipe:
1 cup Bittersweet Chocolate finely Chopped into smaller pieces
3 Tablespoons Water
1/8 tsp Salt
3 egg whites at room temp
3 tablespoons sugar
* In a pan add water till just under the half way point of the pan. You will need a heatproof bowl and see if you put the bowl over the top of the pan if you need to remove some water. It’s better to do in the sink so if it spills over there is no mess to clean
* Now add your chocolate and 3 Tablespoons of water to the bowl and place it over the pan. You will now start to slowly simmer the water in the pan. Stirring your chocolate till it is melted. Remove from the heat and allow it to start to cool for the next steps
* In another bowl you will combine your egg whites and your salt and your Sugar little by little. Using a whisk or your mixer you will whip the egg whites till peaks form and set aside for a moment.
* Once your egg whites have formed peaks you will combine the egg whites and chocolate together with the whisk till they are combined well.
* You are now able to fill your Brownie Bowls with your mousse for your family or guests.
**Note** If your not serving right away you can put the mousse into the fridge till your ready to serve your beautiful dessert. You can top it with whip cream and some mini chocolate chips for garnish or chocolate shavings.