There is nothing like smelling warm Apple Cobbler cooking in the crockpot and making the house smell so delicious! The sweet fragrance just fills the house and makes you want to have some before it’s even finished cooking! This recipe is just so easy that even someone who is new to cooking can make and impress their family and friends.
It’s just such a wonderful dessert to make for a get together or just for the family. You can make it in just 4 hours in the crockpot and once it’s done it will be gone quickly. They won’t be able to help themselves! I used a 4 Quart crockpot to make this dish and it makes 5 servings. Top with a little ice cream or serve just the cobbler by itself and it’s delicious.
4 Gala Apples peeled and cut into slices
4 Granny Smith Green Apples peeled and cut into slices
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 Yellow Cake Mix
8 pieces of Margarine
* In the Crockpot mix together the Apple Slices
* Sprinkle the apples with Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Pumpkin Pie Spice
* Top the apples with the Cake Mix (Don’t mix into the Apples)
* Top the Cake Mix with 8 margarine pieces all over the top of the cake mix
* Put the temp on the crockpot to High, place on the lid and let cook for 4 hours