It’s a great time of year for a warm breakfast that will get your day started off on the right foot! There are so many different varieties of Oatmeal that you can make for your family. One of our favorites is a One Pot Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal that I make for my children they just love it. It warms them up before a busy cold day here.
I make it early in the morning for my son’s so that they are ready to be on the go and they won’t be hungry while we are doing our errands. I love that it keeps them full and they can wait till lunch to eat again. There are times they will request even more of our Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal for lunch as well. It’s so delicious!
3 Gala Apples
1 1/2 cups Apple Juice
2-3 Cups of Water
2 to 3 cups of Quacker Quick Oatmeal
2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
2 Teaspoons Nutmeg
4 Tablespoons Of Sugar
* Peel, Core, and cut apples into bite size pieces
* In a large pot add your Apples and Apple Juice with Nutmeg and Cinnamon
* Let the apples cook on Medium heat till they are soft and fully cooked
* Remove Apples and place in a bowl and place to the side
* You will add in Your 2 Cups of Water
* Let Water and Apple Juice Come to a boil
* Turn the heat down to low
* Stir in your 2-3 Cups of Oatmeal and turn the heat off now when oatmeal gets thick add extra water if needed
* Stir in your Cinnamon Apples and stir all together
* Serve Oatmeal while it’s hot, feel free to add Milk or Brown Sugar to the oatmeal as well.