H&R Block: File a Free Tax Extention Today ONLY 4/18

If you are running out of time to get your return done, H&R Block will a 2011 tax extension for you free. An extension gives you until October 17 to file your return, although any taxes you owe are still due in April. Make an appointment at any H&R Block location to get your free extension filed. If you plan to use online tax software, see which ones are the best value.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *