I received a 12oz bag of Chewy Triple Berry Granola at the Gluten Free Allergen Free Expo I attending this past weekend. When I was talking with the very informative representative and he was explaining all the different dishes you could make with Gluten Wise Granola, I have to say I was impressed. I decided to try my hand at making a dessert with the Gluten Wise Triple Berry Granola that all of you can make at home as I’m sharing the recipe with you.
My family did not even realize that the No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake With Triple Berry Granola Crust was Gluten free. The only thing they cared about was if there was going to be another piece for them because they just LOVED it. We will be ordering more granola from Gluten Wise to make more gluten free desserts, parfaits, and so many other good for you dishes as well. If your starting a gluten free diet or have been gluten free your going to love this recipe. It’s also a great way to eat healthier for your family. Your family will not even realize that you changed to Gluten free!
- 2 (8oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese at room temp
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Packet of Knox Gelatine
- 1 Container of Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Cup Of Boiling Water
- 1 (12oz) Package of Gluten Wise Triple Berry Granola
- You will make your pie crust first in a 9″ round pie pan, just push the granola down into the pan to make your crust
- Bake Crust at 350 for 5-8 minutes
- In a bowl add your sugar and Knox Gelatine
- Boil your 1 cup of water just till it starts to boil then mix in the bowl with the sugar and Knox Gelatine till they are completely dissolved
- Add Your Cream cheese to your blender with your Knox Gelatine from bowl and add 8 Fresh Strawberries then blend it till it is smooth, it will turn a pink color from the Strawberries
- Pour the ingredients from the blender into your Pie Crust
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours and let it chill, until it is set
- Cut more fresh Strawberries for on top of your cheesecake and make any design you wish to add garnish to your pie
**Disclosure** I received a 12oz bag to create this dessert but all opinions are my own and my families of how this recipe turned out and the flavor of the Triple Berry Granola.