Frittata’s are an easy Italian Egg dish, they are easy to make and taste amazing. I love that you can use any fresh veggies, meats and so many different spices in them to create a new dish each time. So get out your fresh veggies, anything from onion, broccoli, spinach, green pepper, red peppers, and any other of your favorite veggies. Then get out your favorite meats from Ham, Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Sausage links or patties and get ready to create a delicious treat for your family.
The ingredients and spices are completely up to you, the sky is the limit when creating a Frittata. This is one of our family favorites but you can change or add any ingredients that you would like to make it more family friendly for your family. I also love that you can make it in a pie dish or a muffin tin if you would like individual portions.
1 Package fully cooked bacon
1 package fully cooked Maple Sausage links
1/2 Green pepper with seeds taken out and cut into pieces
1/2 onion cut into pieces
1/2 tsp parsley
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
* Mix together your eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper
* cut your sausage links into bite size pieces
* cut bacon into bite size pieces
* Cut onion into bite size pieces
* Cut green pepper into bite size pieces
* Mix all the rest of the items into the eggs
* Spray a Pie Dish or muffin Pan with butter spray
* Pour Egg Mixture into the Pie Dish or Muffin Pan
* Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes till a toothpick comes out clean
You can serve with fresh fruit and toast to complete your breakfast meal.