These mini Pot Pies are perfect for any time and can be frozen in advance so you can just defrost and heat and eat. The family is sure to love them and you can serve them when you have guests as well and they will be a huge hit with them as well.
You can use a muffin tin to make them or I used the My Lil Pie Maker Set to make them. They are so delicious that your family will be asking for them frequently.
3 cups of Brownberry Sage & Onion Stuffing
2 Packages of Idahoan Homestyle Buttery Potatoes
3 cups cut Turkey
1 Package Of Favorite Frozen mixed Vegetables
2 Jar of Heinz Chicken Gravy
1 cup of Cheddar Cheese
* Bake Turkey Breast at 350 degrees till fully cooked
* Make stuffing according to package and add 1/2 to 1 cup more water till it is completely softened but not mushy so add slowly
* Place Stuffing mix into your My Lil Pie Maker Set or use a muffin tin
* Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes and then let cool before removing or they will fall apart
* Make 2 packages of Idahoan Homestyle Buttery Potatoes as directed on package
* cut up your Turkey into small pieces and place them into your stuffing crust, put in some of your mixed veggies and add 3-4 tablespoons of your gravy
* Top with your mashed potatoes
* Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes on a cookie sheet till they are hot