I thought I would do also a post on Frugal make it yourself Costumes for those who would like to make their child’s costume rather then purchase it. There are just so many options available to you. Some are sewing and some are no sewing involved I will post by each which are sewing and which are not so that you will be aware of it. One of my favorite sites for Homemade Costume’s is on Disney Family Fun.
Baby Costumes and Toddler
*Baby Spider No sew
* Fairy Wings Costume Pattern,No-Sew Tutu & Scarf Skirts,Ladybug Costume Pattern,Cookie Costume,and Elf Hat Pattern (almost all of these are no sew)
* Cupid Costume ( Little Sewing with needle and thread)
* Adorable Duck Costume (No Sew)
* UFO Baby
* Buzz Lightyear (No Sew)
* TinkerBell Dress Make wings from Baby section just larger version to complete it. (No Sew)
* Transformers (No Sew) If your child loves Transformers they will LOVE this!
Remember think frugal, replace higher costing items with a frugal version of the same. Have a great time making them and let the kids join in and make lasting fun memories.