These S’mores are easy to make and so tasty all year round when you want the taste of summer even in the winter. The mold used for these S’mores is just so adorable! You can use this beautiful mold to make these YUMMY Smores! Good Cook has this Spring Silicone Bark and Chocolate Mold Good Cook is offering a 25% off coupon when you use the PROMO CODE: SpringFling at the checkout.
Disclaimer: I was given the Sweet Creations by Good Cook Cupcake Spring Silicone Bark Mold for this post. I was not financially compensated. All opinions are my own.
- 2 bags of Chocolate chips
- 8 Tablespoons of water
- Jar of Marshmellow crème
- Honey Graham crackers
- In a large microwavable bowl add all your chocolate chips and Tablespoons of water
- Microwave for 2 minutes and stir
- Place back in microwave and add a minute at a time till chips are all melted
- add a Tablespoon or more of water if it is to thick
- Pour chocolate into your Spring Time mold and let set
- Take chocolate out of mold and cut into squares
- Take chocolate squares and spread Marshmellow crème onto each square
- Break your graham crackers to fit your chocolate squares and place over Marshmellow crème
- Your Spring time S’mores are now ready to enjoy