When your potty training your child it can sometimes be an experience that can be difficult for both the child and the parent. There are several ways that you can make potty training more fun, and encourage your child to want to potty train. I have always found that with my children they did very well when it was made fun for them. They actually came to me and said when they needed to go Potty instead of me having to ask them a hundred times a day.
I also noticed there were less accidents when I used fun ways to potty train as well. So if It was easier and there were no tears I was all for it. My first daughter was my trial and error and I didn’t go with the fun ways to potty train and it was a struggle with her. She of course did potty train but my other children potty trained quicker and easier with the fun ways. So I have compiled an assortment of fun ways that you can potty train your child while having fun.
* Get a free Cars Potty Training Chart. You can reward you child for desired potty behaviors such as:
* taking his pants down by himself!
* sitting on the potty
* going in the potty!
* flushing when done
* washing their hands when done
* Have a Video Character Call after they use the potty! They can choose from Matter or Cinderella to get a video call from.
* Free Free potty Training Girls Charts.