BBQ Ribs have always been a family favorite, the messy ribs, the tasty BBQ sauce, the delicious side dishes served with them. There is nothing better then some great BBQ Ribs served with Corn on the cob and Baked Potato. It just completes the whole meal for our family. Then a great Crockpot Apple Cobbler for dessert, will complete the whole meal.
I use a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce for my ribs to give them the perfect flavor for this dish. Our family isn’t a real fan of spicy so we avoid the spicy BBQ Sauces as two of my children can not handle them. This is an easy recipe and can be adjusted as the Ribs are cooking and it will make them even better.
2 cups Ketchup
3/4 cup White Vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced
3 TBSP Coke Cola
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp liquid smoke (Optional)
1/4 cup minced Purple Onion
* In a medium bowl mix all the ingredients together
* Place Ribs into your 6 Quart or 4 Quart Crockpot
* Pour the BBQ Sauce over the top of the Ribs
* Put the heat on High for the Crockpot and let cook for 4 hours
* Taste the sauce if it’s to tangy add a little Brown Sugar if it’s to sweet add a little Ketchup
* Continue Cooking in the Crockpot for 4 more hours.
* Adjust the sauce as needed before serving