In the insanity of the past couple of weeks, I learned some things, that maybe I didn’t want to realize before. I was always going full speed ahead and my schedule was always insane. Between caring for my parents, taking care of my children, cleaning the house, taking care of my grandchildren for my daughter’s, Dr’s visits, blogging and the million other things that I do. Yes, that is really just some of the things that I do, besides a long list of others that I’m leaving out so that the list is not a mile long.
I have been busy really since as long as I can remember, there is always something going on that needs my attention. However, since Thanksgiving it has been my parents that have needed me the most due to my Step-Dad being really sick. He was in and out of the hospital, and just could not feel better. So I started to take time away from Blogging to help with all their needs after Christmas, it was something that needed to be done. I was still posting just not as much as normal. Then January rolled around and it wasn’t looking good, they were going to either send my step-dad to a nursing home or home on hospice. He never wanted to go to a nursing home and I opted to bring him to my home on hospice so that I could care for him. My mom had the same flu/virus that he had so he couldn’t go home due to her being sick. So I brought him home and he was home two days before passing away. I have to say that I am happy that I brought him home to be with family and spend as much time with him as we could before he passed.
However, this really opened up some new questions for myself. While I was away taking care of family matters, I really started to think about my life, my families life, and many other aspects of our lives. It really made me think about what I wanted to do with my life and where I wanted my life and my families to go from here.
I learned that I love blogging, not that I didn’t already know that! I love my readers, your not just people in a computer to me, your just like family. I also realized even more so how much time my blogging takes me and that I spend 60-80 hours a week posting for all of you to save, get freebies, and other content that I post for you. I LOVE what I do and all of you that follow this blog each day.
So what did I really learn about a blogger’s life????
* I learned I spend to much time away from my family, but I will be making changes in that avenue.
* I LOVE what I do but I spend so much of my time doing it that it affects my family life so I again will be making changes.
* I want it all and I can have it with some simple changes to my life
* I learned that all of you are why I love my job so much, not that I didn’t already know that!
What changes will be coming????
* I will be taking weekends off from blogging so that I can spend more time with my family. So that I can spend more time with them and do more things together.
* We will be having a sister blog coming more then likely next month with a great wealth of information on so many new topics that I do not touch on with Frugal Diva Frenzy.
* I will be slowing down on how many posts are going up daily on the blog. Right now I post every half hour. I will be slowing them down BUT each post will have more deals in them then just one. This will be starting shortly. I want to give you the best content possible with Frugal Diva Frenzy and keep you all saving more. I know you will love this change that I will be making it will more then likely start tomorrow. Please feel free to comment on posts about if you like or dislike the new content.