Chocolate Brownie with Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Bites are little bite sized pieces of heaven. It’s a wonderful way to have bite sized ice cream all ready for your family to cool off with, for a get together with your children’s friends, a birthday party, or any other event. They are a huge hit with everyone who tries them. They are also easy to make but taste oh so good! You can use other flavors of ice cream as well to make them with, such as your favorite flavors.
It’s never wrong in our house to have chocolate around, there is never a lack of someone who will be asking for something chocolate. Everyone will surely ask you for more of these little treats so be sure to have plenty on hand to curb their chocolate needs.
1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
2 cups white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 cups plain flour
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
* Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
* With a mixer you will cream your butter and sugar
* Add in your Flour, cinnamon, cocoa powder and vanilla and mix by hand with a fork till its all blended, be sure to get the lumps out but don’t over stir as it will get tough then
* Stir in your Chocolate chips just enough to get them mixed in the batter
* Use a 9 X 9 Pan to put the batter in it and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Check it with a toothpick at about 24 minutes to see if it needs to bake longer. If the toothpick comes out clean they are done.
* Once your Brownies are cooled you will cut them into little 1″ pieces for as many Brownie bites as you would like. (you can do about 24 with the whole pan)
* Cut your brownie pieces in half gently with a knife
* scoop a little ice cream onto the brownie and then take a knife to smooth the ice cream into a square and place the top of the brownie on
* Place it on a plate and put it in the freezer as you make more just keep putting them in the freezer so they won’t melt till your ready to serve.